NuffnangX

17 April 2013

The Red Beanbag, Publika, Solaris Dutamas, Malaysia

Weekends is always relax and do whatever you like. Well for me of course grabbing my weekends to try out some cafe or restaurant on their nice food or unique drinks. Besides, I love to spent my weekends with my sweetie pie too. Just gossip and chit chat with my girl friends, this is how I spent my half day. Hmmm.....but I just like sometimes my days is just like this.

Anyways back to topic, did u ever try The Red Beanbag in Publika?
Actually especially during the weekends morning, you can notice that there have a long queue for The Red Beanbag. So if you don't like to queue up for a long queue, just recommended that you go during the afternoon, it will much more better. But if you don't mind to have a long queue, sometimes actually is healthy and delicious breakfast is worth to wait also.

While, Im going with my girls friends in the brunch hour, for me i just want to grab some nice food but dont too heavy for my brunch. And guess what?
The menu is just listed down what I want~~~~~
 In the section " It Ain't heavy, its my breakkie"


This is the drinks menu for The Red Beanbag:





So I take an order for RBB's Eggs Atlantic.


While, heres what my girlfriend's order:





When you searching online for the best breakfast in KL, definately The Red Beanbag is the first list in the websites. With the interior design is main focus of recycle and go green, that why mostly the design is based on wood and also the furniture.


Sometimes, a nice restaurant is worth you spent your day at there or even revisit again.
Im just love the environment here and love to have their meals.
Anyways just a short post for sharing what I had experience in this restaurant.
So why not just go and experience it yourself~~~




The Red Beanbag
Lot A4-1-8
Solaris Dutamas
Publika
Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(just at the corner, near The Ben's)







No comments: