NuffnangX

26 April 2013

Premiere Screening of Iron Man 3 (25th April 2013) @ TGV One Utama

For thanks you to Nuffnang, I just post a simple and short article here for specailly thanks to Nuffnang for the invited to Premier Screening of Iron Man 3 on 25th April 2013 at TGV One Utama.

First, I would like to thanks and thanks for Nuffnang for invited and gift me the Iron Man 3 ticket for the special screening.
Here is my ticket from Nuffnang. Thanks and Love Nuffnang.
Seriously Im a big fan for Tony Stark (IRON MAN), and I can say that Iron Man 3 is the best movie ever in year 2013.
Anyways, Im so enjoy the Iron Man 3 movie on yesterday night.








Last again thanks to Nuffnang and Walt Disney Studio Motion Studios for the screening passess.
And just go and watch the IRON MAN 3, is start showing today on Malaysia's cinema.
It is a best movie!!

No comments: