NuffnangX

17 April 2013

Iron Man 3: My Way

Finally, our hero "IRON MAN 3" is back.
Remember to do a remark on your calender, 26th April 2013 (FRIDAY) officially screening "IRON MAN 3" on every cinema in Malaysia. I know everyone are looking forward this day very much included me! He just our hero~~~~

Lets Watch for the trailer for "IRON MAN 3":

Marvel's Iron Man 3 - Official Malaysian Trailer B - In Cinemas 26 April 2013 
From YouTube :) 

Next, I am so excited because actually this is my first time to join and write a blog post for grabbing an opportunity to attend the "Nuffnang Premiere Screening of Iron Man 3"~~~
OMG~~I'm so excited~~~~so I will put more effort and joining for more on next time... looking forward ^^
Since I am a IRON MAN fans, when I noticed this opportunity to join for a competition to grab the limited 30 pairs of exclusive screening passes for attending the "Nuffnang Premiere Screening of Iron Man 3"~ I will always try my best to GET THIS!!!! I'm coming

Before this, first I need to thanks Walt Disney Studio Motion Studios and Nuffnang for giving us a golden opportunity to have a exclusive screening passes.

I LOVE Walt Disney Studio Motion Studios...
I LOVE  Nuffnang.....


Iron Man suit is a man suit, well as a female, I need to design and customize out a female suit and named as 


***

Lady Aurora

 

My concept is come from.....
Since Batman has a partner Catwomen or Robin, Superman has a partner Superwomen and so I am created a partner for Iron Man,  "Lady Aurora"~~~~
First, I will intro "Lady Aurora" costume, main color is yellow brings meaning she has the power of "Light". For this picture, can see that she has a sexy costume and showing out her body shapes, her leg part, hand part and sexy tummy part. But she has a muscular body just matching with IRON MAN...(LOL...)
 
Why would I call as Lady Aurora ??

Actually, the reason why I call as Lady Aurora is because the Eco-recycle becomes the trend for Today. As a heroine, for the structure of her heart, is ligh, the function can collect the sun solar and save inside her heart.  Her power is from her heart, Light!! So, Lady Aurora will follow the trends too. :)





I hope to customize a supernatural heroine to saving the worlds by advocate "PEACE" without any violence. Lady Aurora can spreading out the the light as the light is represent the  "LOVE" message to everyone and our worlds can be harmony. Once any people see the light, they will be received the "LOVE" message from her and automatically live in harmony for helping each others. So our world are peaceful and full of LOVE.

Day times, her job scope is to collect and save sun solar and her heart will process the "LOVE" message. Therefore, nothing to worry during the night time because her heart can get storage for her power, light. 

While, the strong weapon for Lady Aurora is producing the lights from her heart. 
However, once any one or enemies who trying to destroy or fight with Lady Aurora, Lady Aurora will not fighting back but will show the "Aurora" (light) and spreading love to him. And, he will received it and change to nicer in solving any problems or argument. All just to advocate "PEACE" without any fighting or destructive.

It just simple for the suit but the best. 
The strongest weapon "Lights" from the heart. (LOVE IS AROUND US)
 

This is my version. Thanks you for reading. Simple is always the best~

Following me too in NuffnangX: http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/8D0B22B

Have a nice day, and together we looking forward on the "IRON MAN 3".

No comments: