NuffnangX

13 March 2013

Tokyo Kitchen (sunway giza) 50% promotion

A very good news to Japaneses Food Lover :
After 9.30pm, there have 50% discount for all items in menu except dessert, alcohol, drinks and bento sets.

As every of my friends know that Im a lover for Japaneses food, so, once I received this news, the first things come to my mind was I just want to go and grab this promotion.

And this is my first time comes to the Tokyo Kitchen in Sunway Giza, Kota Damansara.
The environment is nice and comfortable and their services is good also.


Although, there is 50% discount after 9.30pm, mostly many people was thinking the food is just not fresh anymore. But it just fresh enough and nice to have it. It is really worth and a must place to go and try up the food there especially for the Japaneses food lover.

Of course, I will order the salmon for my first choices.
This is highly recommended, the salmon is fresh and sweet. It can see from the photo, it is thick salmon there.

Cost around RM23++
And after discount is RM11++
Nice try (yummy too)

One of the section on the menu is "Creative Sushi"...
it s really attract me to have an order on it...
So I had make an order for the unique and creative sushi "jelly salmon sushi" (the right side of the picture)
It is actually a good experience to try this special sushi...the jelly taste sour..but it is really the first time of having this kind of "Unique" sushi :)


The following sushi or dishes also recommended by the waiter. 


Cheese Salmon Sushi
Just my favorite
the best match with cheese and the grilled salmon


This under the soup section on the menu.
Soup comes with salmon and vegetable.
Just taste like miso soup.

Soft Shell Crab
This is just a normal size (really big portion)!!


Last but not least, the dessert is every girls favorite. End up, serve by the dessert and becomes a very satisfied dinner for me.
I choose this dessert because I love the matcha ice-cream  (green tea flavor), corn flakes and comes with hot muffin. It taste great!!!


Overall, it is worth to have a try on this promotion start onwards 9.30pm
I just using the marks to show up how good it is for dining in Tokyo Kitchen @ Sunway Giza.

Environment :8/10
Services: 8/10
Price: 9/10
Taste:8/10
Creativity: 9/10
Overall:8/10

This is just one part of my opinion.
A must place to try out for the food, you can visit the following branch too:

1) Sunway Giza Mall (just opposite I-Dartz and behind Fullhouse)
C-1-G, Sunway Giza Mall,
Jalan PJU5/14,
PJU 5, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya,
Malaysia,

2) Setia Walk 
D-05-G Block D, 
Setia Walk (Persiaran Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong),
 Puchong, Selangor 47160,
 Malaysia.

No comments: