NuffnangX

13 March 2013

Jalan Sayur (Wai Sek Kai) Pudu, KL

Wai Sek Kai in Jalan Sayur Pudu, KL divided into two section, which is morning session and night session.
Mostly people love to searching and enjoying with the nice food including me, since it is call as "wak sei Kai" in Pudu,KL, so I'm also grabbing the opportunity to visit it during the night time.

This is the environment in Jalan Sayur during the night session.
There is only one street and full with many food stalk and there have different choices for you to make an order for the different food.
Even though it already night time, around 10pm to 11pm, it is still crowded there.



This is what I recommended the most "Tau Fu Bakar". It really delicious.
For me, im the kind of people dislike to eat the "Tou Fu" (bean curd) but since this is famous here, and I finally make the decision to order the it. End up, with no regrets on it, thumbs up!
I will just score 10/10 for this "Tau Fu Bakar". (must try)


"Tao Fu Bakar" (fried bean curd & fried sotong)
with RM15
this is the best and i ever try



Next, this is what I order. "char kuay teow".
I'm not a big fan of "char kuay teow" but it is good to pass up. 
At least, I'm enjoying to finish it.




I was want to introduce to the "Luk Mei".
Since, when we eating the hotty food and drinking the "Luk Mei" is just the best match and refreshing for us. It taste good too, it including the "logan" , white fungus and so on.
I just enjoyed it very much.



 This is what we order. Our food order just cover about 40% of this street.
I will revisit again for trying others food.
This is exactly named as "Wai Sek Kai", because it is a street named "Jalan Sayur" and full with different kinds of food stall. Visitors just have variety choices on their food.





Pudu Wai Sek Kai (Glutton Street)
Jalan Sayur off Jalan Pudu,
55100 Pudu,
Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: