NuffnangX

31 March 2013

Thirty8, Grand Hyatt Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

Comes to the end for the March, boyfriend decided to bring me for some dessert since his salary was out. hehehe~~~
Since it is another Saturday, both of us don't have any special plan to go on anywhere, I decided to have a dessert in Thirty8, Grand Hyatt Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. Actually, noticed that the desert in Thirty8 is recommended by everyone's included my friends and some food blogs. So, this our plan for the weekends.


Thirty8 is located in 38th floor (Top Floor) Grand Hyatt Hotel, KL which walking distance to KLCC.
Here the view when we walked in to Thirty8, the klcc view and some building, I just love the environment here. It is comfortable and suitable for high tea or a romantic dinner.









We just purposely to come here for enjoying the dessert, so, the Thirty8 signature cake inside the menu of the dessert section is a must items to order.
It never disappointed me, especially the special banana flavor scoop ice cream matching with the Tiramisu. It just nice.


Of course, just not enough to have one dessert and I decide to order another dessert which is oven chocolate cake with the raspberry.
I love this so much especially I'm a chocolate lovers and raspberry lovers.
Just for my opinion, if you visits here, this is the dessert Im highly recommended to order.
Try it and you will know.



Comes with the hot chocolate together with cookies and a fresh watermelon juices.
Simple but the best.




THIRTY8
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
12 Jalan Pinang 50450 Kuala Lumour
Operating hours: 6am-11pm
Reservations: 03-21821234

No comments: