NuffnangX

29 July 2012

Melaka Food Trip - Jalan Bunga Raya (Malacca Famous Fried Oyster) (Melaka Fried Oyster)

I'm back again for my blog. There is always one reason that makes me have the motivation to continue writing for my blog again. The reason is because of the nice food that I hope to share with all my friends.

This is my very first article and also the main reason to continue writing for my blog again after I had visited the Malacca town. In fact, on this Malacca trip I had tried lots of nice food and it make me really feel like want to share the nice food on everywhere to everyone. 

As everyone knows that, Malacca is a town with many nice foods. Especially Chinese love to search and look around for the nice food to eat. And of course before I am heading to Malacca town, I had done my research on where to eat. What I had found is the famous fried oyster (Cockles) just located in the “Medan Makan Boon Leong” food court along Jalan Bunga Raya, Melaka.



































 
It is easy to find out this place, im using my Iphone GPS to search for “Jalan Bunga Raya”, and it just take 10 minutes to walk to there from the Jonker Street. Once I had reached, I take an order for 2 packs and there is so crowded already. I’m in the long waiting list to get my fried oyster. Since I have 2 peoples here and we actually plan each of us eat each pack. But what I noticed the fried oyster pack is so big pack, so we decided to cancel the order to 1 pack and share it. It really worth just RM6 per BIG pack only.



































The unique and the reason why this fried oyster can be so famous and everyday is full of people are queue up to wait for it. This is because of the egg. The fried oyster is full of the egg.




  

































 
After 1 hour, it is just my turn to take my fried oyster. As can show inside the picture, the boss solo and cooks himself, each round for only 10 packs of fried oyster only.  So if you want to try this out, you really need the patient to wait for it. But for my opinion, it is worth to wait. In fact, this fried oyster is really different on what we eat in KL. It has slightly different, so worth to have a try on it. Maybe will have a big surprise to you. Just go during the night time.

Medan Makan Boon Leong
Jalan Bunga Raya, Melaka
GPS Coordinates: 2.1983, 102.2513

No comments: