NuffnangX

30 July 2012

Awesome & Delicious Naan @ Pak Putra, Melaka

Normally when we are visiting in Melaka town, we will just try the nyonya meals, durian cendol, chicken rice ball, mee siam or satay celup. So Im looking for this few food to try also, but until one of my Melaka friend call me and in the same time she knows that im in Melaka. So guess what? She intro me to a mamak stall to having my supper that just near the jonker street. At that moment I was thinking “are you serious want me to go mamak stall? In Kl there have many mamak too.”

But in the end, I choose to go try the mamak that she intro to me. It is just located at Jalan Laksamana 4, Melaka (Pak Putra Restaurant) 


My friend is intro me the mango lacci, chicken tandorri, Double Cheese naan. Then I just follow her introduction and I ordered this all. OH MY GOD!!! Guess what? It is give me a unexpected surprise again!!! Especially the chicken tandorry, it is really nice. I can’t describe how nice it is. But for sure we can’t find this out in Kuala Lumpur. Secondly is the Double Cheese Naan, it is really taste different if comparing with the mamak in Kuala Lumpur.  It is worth to have a try on here for a supper if you are visiting Melaka.




Mango Lassi is a drink worth to have a try on it too, with the fresh mango mix with the yogurt. It is taste good and unique.

Finally, Im just understand why this mamak is so crowded.
Worth to visit here if you are looking for nice food.

Location:
Restorant Pak Putra

Jalan Laksamana 4,
Melaka
Opening hours
Tuesday to Sunday (Closed on Mondays)
6 pm to 1am



No comments: